At the junction of New Upper Changi Road and Bedok South Avenue 3 lies a prime parcel of great interest. Just a few steps from two schools and the Tanah Merah MRT Station, this site will soon yield Grandeur Park Residences. It’s among the latest offerings of CEL Development, and is slated for completion by March of 2021.
Grandeur Park Residences will be a 99-year leasehold to embody the ideals of condominium living: a balance of community, serenity and celebration, through lush, green spaces amid modern structures. Over 24,000 square metres have been thoughtfully conceptualized to provide just this. Six blocks that stand 14 to 15 storeys tall will be the setting for different kinds of life spaces, totaling 720 in all:
– Single bedroom unit (39 sq m)
– One bedroom + study (42 – 44 sq m)
– Two bedroom compact unit (51 – 54 sq m)
– Two bedroom deluxe unit (55 – 58 sq m)
– Two bedroom + study (62 sq m)
– Three bedroom compact unit (82 – 83 sq m)
– Three bedroom deluxe unit (90 – 91 sq m)
– Four bedroom compact unit (105 sq m)
– Four bedroom deluxe unit (115 – 117 sq m)
– Four bedroom premium unit + private lift (117 – 118 sq m)
– Five bedroom premium unit + private lift (135 sq m)
These residential blocks will be clad in uncluttered elegance designed by ADDP Architects LLP. The sleek, contempo aesthetic takes into consideration the natural lighting, ventilation, and the green view, to provide a living experience that is like no other. Everything will be swathed in a verdant retreat, with refreshing garden spaces by Ecoplan Asia.
To complete the haven, Grandeur Park will have a plethora of leisure offerings. Between the numerous relaxation facilities, activity areas and others, residents can find something to enjoy daily. To make things even more exciting, the development will have a few shops as well.
About 90 amenities will be available, divided into three categories:
– Body: These amenities are for physical activity and fitness, including a number of gyms, some fitness stations, a tennis court, walking paths, and numerous swimming pools.
– Mind: To offer restfulness and relaxation are various spa facilities, a steam room, an outdoor Jacuzzi, and more. There will also be a laundrette, a childcare centre, and finally, concierge to help you with your concerns.
– Soul: These will add a bit more vibrance to the day-to-day routine, making things more colorful and pleasurable. Encompassed are a variety of play areas, themed gardens, pavilions, terraces, dining areas, and more.
And for those days you crave more leisure options, you can just head out into the neighborhood. Get your retail fix, satisfy your food cravings, or just have a great time in the following nearby spots:
– Shopping centres: Bedok Shopping Complex, Changi City Point, East Village, Tampines Mall, 112 Katong, Tampines 1.
– Parks and playgrounds: Bedok Reservoir Park, Bedok Park Connector, Tampines Eco Green, East Coast Park, Tanah Merah Playground, Bedok Terrace Playground, Jalan Limau Kasturi Playground, Jalan Limau Manis Playground, PUB Bedok Pond 2.
– Eateries: Fengshan Market and Food Centre, The Marketplace @ 58, The Bedok Marketplace, Block 16 Bedok South Market and Food Centre.
– Other sports and recreational venues: Bedok Active SC Stadium, Bedok Sports Complex, Tanah Merah Country Club, Laguna National Golf and Country Club, Siglap Community Centre, National Service Resort and Country Club, SAFRA Tampines.
Of course, a balanced life isn’t just about doing something fun. For instance, eery family needs to live in a place where there are easily accessible schools, workplaces, and other comforts.
– Schools: Bedok South Primary and Secondary Schools, Temasek Primary and Secondary Schools, Bedok Green Primary, Saint Anthony’s Canossian Primary School, Changkat Changi Secondary, Anglican High School, Temasek Polytechnic,BCS International College, Singapore University of Technology and Design.
– Business centres: Singapore Expo, Changi Business Park
– Other places of importance: Changi International Airport, Project Jewel, Changi General Hospital, Changi Museum, Tampines Regional Library.
Another great thing about Grandeur Park is that it is seamlessly linked to Tanah Merah Station through a covered walkway. A ride on the East-west line is therefore just a few steps away from home. From there, you can ride to Expo Station where you can switch to the Downtown Line. But if you’d much rather travel with your own car, you can take the East Coast Parkway or the Pan Island Expressway.
Isn’t it all too amazing? Grandeur Park Residences has got it all. If you have any questions about how to buy your next home in this incredible address, or how to compare mortgage loan Singapore to facilitate your purchase, just get in touch with iCompareLoan mortgage broker.
For advice on a new home loan.
For refinancing advice.
Download this article here.