MENU

Kent Ridge Hill Residences sells over 46% of units released at official launch

by • November 13, 2018 • Property Launches, Property Market NewsComments (0)585

Oxley Holdings Limited announced today that Kent Ridge Hill Residences was 46% sold. 116 units out of the 250 units released were taken up during its official launch on 10 and 11 November 2018. The average price of the units sold was S$1,700 psf. 80% of the units sold comprised 1-bedroom/ 1-bedroom + study and 2-bedroom units. The remaining 20% were 3-bedroom units, penthouses and strata houses.

80% of the buyers are of Kent Ridge Hill Residences are Singaporeans while the remaining 20% are permanent residents and foreigners.

Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a 5-storey residential development at South Buona Vista Road, about 8 minutes’ walk to Pasir Panjang MRT station. It is nestled within a private residential enclave, and on the edge of Kent Ridge Park. It has great accessibility to public transport, and educational and business hubs, and is located close to the 1,000 ha Greater Southern Waterfront site.

Situated on a 319,250 square feet site, Kent Ridge Hill Residences has 548 units, comprising 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, 3-bedroom to 5-bedroom penthouses and 50 strata landed houses. The project also features a wide range of lifestyle facilities.

Mr Ching Chiat Kwong Executive Chairman and CEO of Oxley Holdings said: “Situated next to the Kent Ridge Park and surrounded by landed properties and low-rise apartments, residents at Kent Ridge Hill Residences will enjoy an exclusive, luxurious and serene lifestyle. With the launch of Kent Ridge Hill Residences, we are one step closer to our sales target of 2,000 units in 2018. We are cautiously confident that Oxley will deliver on our promise to home buyers.”

Good riddance to Hong Kong-style housing in Singapore

Kent Ridge Hill is an exciting brand new property launch by the renowned developer Oxley Holdings, located along Buona Vista Road at the heart of Pasir Panjang area. The 99-years lease condo development will sit on a staggering 319, 250 sq ft piece of land and is expected to house 11 block rising 5-storeys high.

The project site lies within a quiet residential enclave that’s surrounded by several low-rise condos and landed houses as well. There’s lush greenery both within and outside the development, something that not only brings residents closer to nature but also provides a relaxing atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Unit Types

The ambitious Kent Ridge Hill residential development will feature 498 apartment units (all housed in the 5-storey blocks) and a set of 50 strata landed houses. In terms of configuration, the residential development will consist of a thoughtful mix of 1 to 5 bedroom units, including the penthouse
and strata landed. This makes Kent Ridge Hill an ideal home for everyone, right from singles to newlyweds all through to multi-generational families.

Key Facilities

Future residents of Kent Ridge Hill will never get bored one tiny bit as there is a gamut of facilities that can guarantee an all-rounded fun living experience. Some of the main facilities available within the condo include a lap pool, indoor gym, spa, BBQ pavilion, clubhouse, function room, basement car parks and more.

Transport To and From the Development

Pasir Panjang Villa MRT, which operates along the Circle Line, sits approximately 600 meters(less than 10 minutes’ walk) away from Kent Ridge Hill Residential development. That means future residents will have an easier time accessing such areas as Harbourfront, One-North and Holland Village. The arterial roads stemming from the residence also swiftly connect to the West Coast Highway and the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), which makes transport to and from other parts of Singapore quite seamless.

Nearby Amenities

Kent Ridge Hill Residences
Shopping Centers

Shopping, dining and entertainment amenities abound within Kent Ridge Hill’s immediate neighborhood. Viva Vista mall sits just down the road while Vivo City and Alexandra Retail Center are located 10 minutes and 6 minutes away respectively. Star Vista Mall and Holland Village can also be accessed in less than 10 minutes from the residence.

Even closer to the residence are restaurants and specialty cafes spread along Pasir Panjang and South Buona roads, where residents can indulge in a delightful mix of authentic local and international cuisines. Those wishing to shop for fashion items, household goods and other general stuff at the best deals can go to Singapore’s most famous shopping street, Orchard Road, which is just 15 minute’s drive away from Kent Ridge Hill.

Educational Institutions

Kent Ridge Hill’s immediate neighborhood is home to many prestigious local and international schools. Hence access to education and formal training for those living at the development won’t be a hassle. Some of the notable educational institutions found nearby include the highly established National University of Singapore, the United World College and the ISS International School.

Singapore property hunters spoilt for choice, DBS Research

Nature Reserves and Parks

Kent Ridge Hill is strategically located in close proximity to a number of parks and reserves in Singapore known for their serine and relaxing natural settings. Future residents will enjoy plenty of nature-inspired outings in the nearby Kent Ridge Park, Southern Ridges and HortPark. There are also other parks to the South like Coastal Walk, Lebrador Nature Reserve that can be worth spending weekend or holiday time in.

Whopping Price paid for Site

The residential site was bought by the developer at a whopping $418 million, above the price expected by the owners. That translates to a breakeven price of $1,096 psf.

How to Secure the Best Home Loans Quickly

iCompareLoan is the best infomercial loans portal for home-seekers, buyers, investors and real estate agents alike in Singapore. On iCompareLoan, you will be able to find all the latest news and views, informational guides, bank lending rates and property buying trends, and research data and analysis.

Whether you are looking to buy, sell or refinance apartments, condominiums, executive condos, HDB flats, landed houses or commercial properties, we bring you Singapore’s most comprehensive and up-to-date property news and best home loans trends to facilitate your property buying decisions.

Our Affordability Tools help you make better property buying decisions. iCompareLoan Calculators help you ascertain the fair value of a property and find properties below market value in Singapore.

Our trademarked Home Loan Report is Singapore’s first one-of-a-kind analysis platform that provides latest updates of detailed loan packages and helps property agents, financial advisors and mortgage brokers analyse best home loan packages for their clients, so that they may give unbiased home loan/commercial loan analysis for their property buyers and home owners. Our distinguished Panel of Property Agents who are users of our Home Loan report can give the best all-rounded advise to real estate seekers.

All the services of our mortgage consultants are ABSOLUTELY FREE, which means it’s all worth it to secure a loan through us.

Whether it is best home loans, best commercial loans or refinancing of existing loans or SME loans, CONTACT US TODAY!

Pin It

Related Posts

Simple Share Buttons