Delight in the soothing rhythms of waterside living just moments from the metropolis. Riverside Melodies is a new freehold condominium by Melodies limited, situated in 26 A St. Michael’s Road, within the Balestier and Toa Payoh area (District 12). It’s right by the banks of the Kallang River, and just about a quarter of an hour from the CBD. It’s the perfect location for those who would love to live next to nature, yet remain very close to the city.
As pleasing and relaxing as a favorite classic, Riverside Melodies has the elegance of an etude as well as the comfort and style of a contemporary tune. It offers a deluxe composition of 41 apartments through its 16 floors:
– 12 Two bedroom apartments (1,119 square feet each)
– 13 Three-bedroom apartments (1,464 sq ft ea.)
– 12 Four-bedroom apartments (1,561 sq ft ea.)
– 1 special three-bedroom apartment with deck (1,561 sq ft)
– A two-bedroom penthouse (1,851 sq ft)
– A three-bedroom penthouse (2,465 sq ft)
– A four-bedroom penthouse (2,669 sq ft)
Every unit is spacious and skillfully laid out , creating a most suitable life space for a family . Be it a young, budding household, or a growing clan, your family will have a place for every member here.
Harmonious living won’t be complete without an assortment of facilities for your enjoyment. Sure enough, Riverside Melodies makes the following opportunities for recreation and relaxation:
– Chill out by taking a refreshing dip in the swimming pool.
– Do a few laps in the morning to charge you up for the day.
– At the end of each day, wash your stress away by soaking in the Jacuzzi.
– Get a healthy dose of life-giving sunshine by the pool deck (and maybe work on a gorgeous tan!)
– Let the kids run around and get some much-needed outdoor play time at the children’s play area.
– Bring your children to the kiddie pool, where they can cool off while having fun.
– Gather the family together for a nice outdoor picnic at the BBQ area.
– Keep yourself toned-up and tight by making regular visits to the gym.
– Never worry ever again about where to park your car, since the development has its own parking garage.
Parks: Along the length of the Kallang River is the Kallang Park Connector, which stretches from the Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park all the way to the Kallang riverside Park. It’s a safe, green place for cycling, jogging and spotting wildlife.
Sports and Recreation: Saint Wilfrid Squash and Tennis Centre is just a stroll away. Power up at places like Kallang Basin Swimming Complex, Kallang Community Club, Geylang West Community Club, or the Toa Payoh Stadium.
Hospitals: Just a short drive away is the Novena area, home to an array of world-class medical centres such as Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Ren Ci, and others.
Malls: Go for some retail therapy at Bendemeer shopping Mall, Balestier Plaza, Shaw Plaza, or Nex Shopping Centre. They all have a number of shops and eateries, as well as services like banks or beauty salons.
MRT Stations: The site is midway between the Potong Pasir and Boon Keng MRT Stations, which are both on the North-East Line. Twho stops northward from Potong Pasir is the Serangoon MRT Station, where you can hop on the Circle Line. Meanwhile, two stops southward from Book Keng is the Dhoby Ghaut interchange, which is on the North-East, Circle and North-South Lines.
Being a place for families, Riverside Melodies takes pride in being situated in an area that is so near to a lot of schools. Give your children the priceless gift of education through any of the following institutions:
Primary schools: Bendemeer Primary School, Cedar Primary School, etc.
Secondary schools: First Toa Payoh Secondary School, Bendemeer Secondary School, Cedar Secondary School, Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, St. Joseph’s Institution Junior, CHIJ Katong Convent, Raffles Institution, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Catholic High School, etc.
Junior College: St. Andrew’s, Catholic Junior College., etc.
International: Global Indian International School, Avondale Grammar School, Chatsworth International School, Chinese International School, etc.
Tertiary Schools: Lasalle College of the Arts, Auston Institute of Management, College of Surgeons, Academy of Medicine, European Business School, etc.
Settle down at Riverside Melodies to swing to a more upbeat rhythm of life. When it’s time to compare home loans Singapore, be sure to ask the help of iCompareLoan mortgage broker.
For advice on a new home loan.
For refinancing advice.
Download this article here.