Choa Chu Kang yields a stunning housing development like none other in the area. Situated within the green, hilly landscape is Hillsta, a 99-year leasehold byTrusthouse Pte. Ltd. It’s right at the intersection of Phoenix Road and Choa Chu Kang Road, a short walk from the Phoenix and the Teck Whye LRT stations as well as the upcoming Bukit Panjang MRT station. It’s projected to reach its TOP by the end of 2017 and legal fulfillment by 2020.
Hillside Ecosystem Concept
Hillsta employs the principles of the satoyama, which is the Japanese word for “foothills”. The satoyama is where humans live in community with their environment and interact with nature. In creating a satoyama community, the developers decided to fill the 15,000-square meter site with details inspired by the natural milieu: You’ll see lots of trees and shrubbery, water features, and various other elements.
There are 416 homes at Hillsta, with 3 kinds to choose from:
1. Condos – 228 units
– 79 one-bedroom units (577 – 642 sq ft)- 86 two-bedroom units (875 – 1,152 sq ft)- 40 three-bedroom units (1,226 – 1,334 sq ft) – 23 compact three-bedroom units (1,123 – 1245 sq ft)
These condos are efficiently laid-out and each come with a spacious balcony.
2. SoHos – 160 units
– 84 one-bedroom SoHos (543 – 598 sq ft)- 42 two-bedroom SoHos (643 – 715 sq ft)- 42 three-bedroom SoHos (773 – 871 sq ft)
Every SoHo is a compact but efficient space, featuring a platform level, a high ceiling, and modish interiors.
3. Townhouses – 20 units
Each townhouse (3,145 – 3,196 sq ft) has two storeys plus a basement and roof garden. There are also four bedrooms, a serenity pool, and dual frontage.
Leisure Amenities and Special Features
The amenities at Hillsta have been thoughtfully designed to evoke a sense of nature. Apart from the surrounding greenery, you’ll find the following:
– A Relaxation Pool. The centrepiece of the development, it has a pacifying waterfall and a wood-plank deck.
– The Meeting Pavilion. Overlooking the Relaxation pool, it’s spacious, airy, and ideal for just about anything.
– Two lap pools. There’s a 30-meter pool as well as a 50-meter pool, each with pool decks, located at different areas of the development.
– The River-Spa Resort. A free-form pool with onsen.
– Spa Pavilions. Set over free-form bodies of water, these wooden structures are designed to imitate the kawa-doko decks in Kyoto.
– Children’s areas. Your kids can have lots of fun in the children’s swimming pool and the playground.
– Cascading Landscaped Gardens. Sprawling, manicured greenery with water features that are beautiful to behold.
– Vertical Garden and stone wall. An imaginative design that boosts inspiration.
– BBQ Pavilion. For your little informal get-togethers with friends of family.
– Landscape Pavilion
– Function Rooms
– Tennis court
– Jogging trail
Where to Go for Shopping, Dining and Recreation
If you’re wondering what you can do in your leisure time, you can see what’s happening at Junction 10, Rail Mall, Lot One, Greenridge Shopping Centre, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Yew Tee Point, or West Mall. In time, you will also be able to enjoy the new Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre. You can also check out Warren Golf and Country Club or Bukit Batok Golf Range
The surrounding areas are filled with wide, green spaces gifted by Mother Nature: Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Batok Nature Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park, and Bukit Batok Town Park.
As Hillsta has been designed with regard for families, it’s only appropriate that it’s located near a lot of schools. You can enlist your young children in South View, Zhenghua, CHIJ-Our Lady Queen of Peace, or Bukit Panjang Primary. Your older ones can enroll in Pioneer Junior College, Singapore Institute of Management, Dulwich College, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, or Millennia Institute.
Living has never been so beautiful and relaxing – and so rewarding. You know this is the kind of place you would like to come home to. And you know you can make it happen with the right financial planning. But even if you aren’t so sure about which kind of home to pick, you can start planing for your future. Get some useful input from iCompareLoan mortgage broker so you can compare home loan Singapore and make better decisions.
For advice on a new home loan.
For refinancing advice.
Download this article here.
Claim Your Life’s Goals at Sol Acres EC Next Post:
Housing Loans and CPF: Why you cannot retire at 60